Always searching for something different to make for Sunday Lunch, I came across this recipe on the Tesco Real Food site and I decided to recreate it. I think i did a good job, the ingredients are easy to find and it was quick to make.
Here are the ingredients and instructions below :
- 400g (13oz) dried pasta
- 1 x tin corned beef
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 x tin tomatoes
- 1 x tin sweetcorn
- 1tbsp brown sauce
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Cut the corned beef into chunks.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and add the corned beef to the pan.
- Add the onion and continue to fry on a medium heat.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and then the sweetcorn and leave to simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the brown sauce.
- Drain the pasta and serve it topped with the corned beef mixture.
- Bon Appétit