Oranges contain phytochemicals that protect against cancer.
Oranges are rich in citrus limonoids,prevents to help fight a number of varieties of cancer including that of the skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon.
2. Orange juice can help prevent kidney diseases.
Drinking orange juice regularly prevents kidney diseases reduces the risk of kidney stone.
Note: drink juice in moderate amounts. The high sugar content of fruit juices can cause tooth decay and the high acid content can wear away enamel if consumed in excess.
3. Mandarin oranges fight liver cancer, according to studies. eating mandarin oranges reduces liver cancer. This may be due in part to vitamin A compounds known as carotenoids.
- Oranges lower cholesterol.
Since they’re full of soluble fiber, oranges are helpful in lowering cholesterol.
- They are rich in potassium and boost heart health.
Oranges are full of potassium an electrolyte mineral responsible for helping the heart function well. When potassium levels get too low, you may develop an abnormal heart rhythm, known as an arrhythmia.
- They lower the risk of diseases.
Oranges are full of vitamin C, which protects cells by neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals cause chronic diseases, like cancer and heart disease.
- They relieve constipation.
Oranges are full of dietary fiber, which stimulates digestive juices and relieves constipation.
- They aid in good eye health and protect vision.
Oranges are rich in carotenoid compounds, which are converted to vitamin A and help prevent macular degeneration.
- They regulate high blood pressure.
The flavonoid hesperidin found in oranges helps regulate high blood pressure, and the magnesium in oranges helps maintain blood pressure.
- They protect skin.
Oranges are full of beta-carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells from damage. Beta-carotene protects the skin from radicals and helps prevent the signs of aging.
12Orenges alkalize the body.
Although oranges are acidic before you digest them, they contain many alkaline